FIREFOX Users! I have no idea why the colors get weird and I am saddly too stupid to change it. Don't strain yourself... Just ask someone who CAN read it to translate it for you!

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

This Morning...

When you reach adulthood, you are no longer supposed to be filled with existential angst, right?  Every day is just another trip into this adolescent~lonely~nobody gets me~what the heck am I here for? thing.  I know that I need to learn to be alone.  I KNOW that.  But what if I get so used to it that then I can't be with someone else?  I actually know someone like this.  It is the key to bachelorhood, I think.  Getting so self-reliant and "settled" that there is no room for another person.  I totally am intolerant of the annoying little personal habits of other people as it is.  Is it only going to get worse??

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home