FIREFOX Users! I have no idea why the colors get weird and I am saddly too stupid to change it. Don't strain yourself... Just ask someone who CAN read it to translate it for you!

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Poll Update

WOW! I am quite amazed at how many of my loyal Blog Monkeys and random visitors have bothered to cast their votes in my lesbo poll. 47 of you (as of right this moment) think I oughta give Angel a go. 26 say Stay Sane! Come on you guys! What part of lusting after Jackass and all my girly angst gives you the idea that I could just switch teams like that?

On a totally unrelated note, someone asked me to put up a picture of my sex bomb dress. Gosh again guys... I feel so used. I had an email from a guy awhile back asking me to send him some project photos, nice guy don't get me wrong, AND FUNNY! but dude... NO. And the dress request, though slightly less sleazy is getting the same answer. Dude, NO.

The reasons, however, are different. No nakey fresh photos cause that's just private. No sex bomb dress photos cause WHAT THE HELL IF SOMEONE RECOGNIZED ME!?! There goes my bid for the Supreme Court. Hell, there goes my bid for People's Court.

So, I dig it that you guys are looking. And I dig it that you guys are talking back. And I even dig it that you're asking as long as you understand why No means NO. Ok, sure, yes, my eyes are like glistening pools of moon light, limpid moon light. And yes, the night is fragrant and balmy and sweet. And, yeah I'll give you that you did spring for a pretty nice bottle of wine... sure, my mom does seem to like you. Oh, yeah, um... that does feel pretty good. Really? My lips they say no, but my eyes are saying YES YES YES? Oh all right.

What the hell.

It's not like I'm getting any from Angel.

5 Comments:

Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

Okay, now I'm confused. Does no mean yes or yes mean no or hi mean get lost or ... ;)

-G

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, No... No,Yes they are both different sides of the same coin. Trouble is with some women you never know if they're going to flip.

Let's be fair though, whena girl describes herself as RIPE in a dress, she is asking for some form of unwarranted attention, surely.

RIPE ? ripe ?
I call it Contributary Negligence !!

Hey Bad Penny - I love your blog.

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you don't want to be recognized, you probably shouldn't keep posting pictures of your feet, because there are people who will be able to recognize you that way. Also, to those people, these pics are just as good as sex bomb dress pics. This is the internet, after all.

8:53 AM  
Blogger Bad Penny said...

Dear Anonymous,

I feel soooo USED.

Penny

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the Internet for you. Nice blog, btw. I found it using the famous "Next Blog" button which has wasted more of my time than anything in a long time.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home