FIREFOX Users! I have no idea why the colors get weird and I am saddly too stupid to change it. Don't strain yourself... Just ask someone who CAN read it to translate it for you!

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Typo Mystery Update...

Read about the mystery in the next post, which is technically the last post, before you read this post OR you will become hopelessly confused and blame it on my inability to articulate funny things in proper order while in fact it is your inability to read funny things in their proper order which is almost, but not quite, as irritating and just plain wrong as people who insist on writing in run-on sentences.

The message now reads thus;

Help me I hook Dean Failer proff

I am having a bit of trouble with the proff part. Cause proff is not really a word. But then it came to me. What if my brain is sending secret messages but -- stay with me here -- TYPO-ED THE MESSAGE!?! What if my brain meant prof, but accidentally added that extra stutter "f " at the end? PROF is a word. It's short for professor.

AND, get this kids, I am in law school... Law school where we have BOTH a Dean and Profs ... and the opportunity to fail! I'm the failer? Who is the Prof??

And most importantly what kind of hook are we talking here? I think this means I am either:

A. About to trade sex for grades or

B. Become one of those psycho killers ("... and when they got home that night there was this hook dangling from the car handle!! ARGGGGGHHHHHH!").

Holy Cow Loyal Blog Monkeys! It looks inevitable. Stay tuned for updates.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Bad Penny

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the typo mystery has many different possibilities.
The firt is that, like Zaphod Beeblebrox, you have sent yourself a message from the past cunningly hidden in your brain to fool the thought police at you campus.

or, you are a living experiment in the infinite number of monkeys and the infinite number of keyboards model.

Either way, keep the randomness coming.

1:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aagh - now I am doing it.
I typed "firt" instead of "first". Luckily I did not type "flirt" otherwise Madam Tao would be down on me like a tonne of rice.

1:34 AM  
Blogger Bad Penny said...

Chairman, favored Blog Monkey...

Do you know that Arther and Trillian have a daughter? and her name is Random.

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not seen the movie yet !!!
have you spolit it for me ?

Was it good for you ?

Humbled to be favoured and struggling to keep up with the new avalanche of Penny posts

2:17 PM  
Blogger Bad Penny said...

Movie Schmovie, Chairman! You disappoint me. I READ. The entire trillogy (which contains 5 books and a short story) is one of my favorite things ever. The bit I leaked is in the 5th book: Mostly Harmless. So start reading.

But how do you know about Zaphod then?

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Penny - I am aware that you READ, my dear, we have swapped a few Adams quotes in the past.
How quickly you forget :-(

I too have devoured all Hitch-Hiker material (and Dirk Gently et al) which is why I was enquiring about the film.
I thought being stateside you might have already caught it... and I was wondering if the plot line had gone as far as the 5th part of the trilogy.

Is this our first argument ?
It seems unseemly in public.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home