FIREFOX Users! I have no idea why the colors get weird and I am saddly too stupid to change it. Don't strain yourself... Just ask someone who CAN read it to translate it for you!

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Conversations with Microsoft Money

MSN $: ADVISOR FYI

Me: Uh huh?

MSN $: Your total available cash has been decreasing!

Me: Duh.

MSN $: ALERT!

Me: What is it now?

MSN $: You've exceeded your monthly budget for food.

Me: What is my budget for food set at?

MSN $: $40.01

Me: A month!?!

MSN $: Yep

Me: Don't you think that must be a mistake?

MSN $: I do not make mistakes.

Me: I don't remember even setting a budget...

MSN $: I did it for you.

Me: And we only get forty bucks to eat on?

MSN $: Don't blame me. I don't decide how much money goes in... just how much goes out.

Me: I need a snack. or breakfast. My head is swimming.

MSN $: Just calm down missy. The kids can eat at the neighbors house and you've been looking a little... plump.

Me: There must be some mistake.

MSN $: ADVISOR FYI! Your total available cash had been decreasing.

Me: Oh yes, now I remember.

2 Comments:

Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

Just goes to show ya' can't trust a friggin' computer with your cash.

I bet it's been spending it on games, too. ;)

-G

9:58 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Have to say this is hilarious! Great competition for Jess and his pear!

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home