FIREFOX Users! I have no idea why the colors get weird and I am saddly too stupid to change it. Don't strain yourself... Just ask someone who CAN read it to translate it for you!

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Valentine's Schmalentine's

Love sucks.


I got a flower. Its made from paper, tape and glitter glue. Its in a graceful red vase. Also made from paper and tape but tastefully... no glitter on the vase. If you don't count the glittery fingerprints. Number Two is the sweetest girl in the world. (Don't tell One and Three I said so)

But as for the romantic GIRLY valentine's day (not capitalized intentionally) wishes:

I got a red velvet choker. Girls like jewelry for valentine's. And I got my favorite candy! Trouble is bought myself the candy and choker. Do I feel pathetic and unloved. Well, yeah. I do.

The Bartender tried to take me to dinner. But I turned him down. That's my fault so I can't complain, can I?

4 Comments:

Blogger JulieB said...

Why do we do this? Are we so sucked into the media of Valentines Day? uh.... yeah, I am. Somehow expect something to happen, but why? My mom sent me an email valentine. I had a wonderful conversation with cyber-BF on Sunday evening. I put up silly romantic stuff on web-site. I gave chocolates and kid-type valentines to co-workers who loved them. I got an email from one of my kids.
Then I came home, fixed a burger, and cuddled with my dog on the couch. hmmmm. There is nothing wrong with that. Except I was so depressed. sigh.

11:47 AM  
Blogger birdwoman said...

I want to know why things like this mean more when they hurt? Like, I've got a valentine, so I could give a hoot about getting a valentine... yet when I was single, val day was depressing.

just weird how masochistic we humans are.

(*)>

4:15 PM  
Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Love does indeed suck. My husband threw a box of Russell Stovers at me, but there was no feeling in that toss...not like there used to be.

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! Hopped over here from blog explosion. You have a great blog, I like it. Have a nice day. :)

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home