FIREFOX Users! I have no idea why the colors get weird and I am saddly too stupid to change it. Don't strain yourself... Just ask someone who CAN read it to translate it for you!

Friday, January 14, 2005

Memory Lane
a NEW! & Improved!! Reprise Feature

I got a comment from a new Loyal Blog Monkey. You gotta know he is in the club now. He mentions reading back a bit... a bit! How many thousands of juicy words has Penny written? So, I took a stroll down memory lane... and I am reprising. Why? Because I can, kids, because I CAN.

I mentioned recently that I started this blog with a list. It was not a commercial list. It was not a list generated in response to a command to generate a list, comprised of pre-written questions and designed to reveal special things about me. It was just a list which came straight from my heart. A list of what was most on my mind. A list of things I hate.

Let me know if you like the reprise feature of the Just Bad Penny blog. As for me... it may seem like a real time saver until you factor in the time spent re-reading everything I've ever written in order to decide what to reprise. But I consider it a small price to pay for the comfort and convenience of you, my Loyal Blog Monkeys.

Read on to wallow in the first Penny Post ever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home