FIREFOX Users! I have no idea why the colors get weird and I am saddly too stupid to change it. Don't strain yourself... Just ask someone who CAN read it to translate it for you!

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

425 Million THINGS!

Are people really posting lists of things? Are they really doing this? Who reads these freaking lists and, better question, who gives a rats ass what your favorite flavor of ice cream is?

My first Penny post of was list of 10 things that I hate. Now it's 11. I hate your lists of things. Oh crap. It's 12. I hate those stupid quizzes which tell you what fragrance of shampoo you most resemble (YOU'RE AWAHPUI! No one knows how the hell to pronounce your name, where the hell you came from or what purpose you serve on this earth. Kindly rinse rinse rinse until you're gone gone gone)

Double crap. It's 13. I hate it when people post what the hell Flavor of Gum they are. I know that you are a juicy fruit! I can tell by the way that you write.

14. Photos of your cat/dog.

15. Post written in cat/dog voice (My owner keeps putting the toilet lid down. What does she want? For me to die of thirst!?!)

There are more. Many many more. Why I think I guessed at 425 million and thats probably just about right. But, maybe.... just maybe... I am in a really bad mood today and you should just ignore me.

Yeah that's it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Oh, Bad Penny -- get a grip, woman! It's New Year's Eve, for Christ's sake, so eat, dammit! Drink! Be fucking merry!

I love you.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home