FIREFOX Users! I have no idea why the colors get weird and I am saddly too stupid to change it. Don't strain yourself... Just ask someone who CAN read it to translate it for you!

Monday, November 29, 2004

Made My DAY!

Go have a look at Motoki!

Here's a bit of a Blog Explosion Experience. When I first started surfing I ran across this blog of a hopelessly small baby, born too early. One of the problems with BE is if you are interested in something you can't just swipe the address or make a link as all of that gets directed to the BE sign in page. It's a pain in the ass. All you can do is blog mark it in BE and go back to it through BE and be a slave to BE.

So call me daft, but I spent a minute this morning getting a good address so I can make you a link so that you can go and see Motoki smile.

My babies were all big. Number 2 was 9 1/4 pounds for crying out loud. I wished I could send this small boy 3 of those pounds, air mail. And so heart broken was I, the day I read he had this horrible brain problem show up on the cat scan. I have spent an inexplicable amount of my time feeling ... STUFF ... for this boy I do not know and will never meet.

So today when I saw the photo of the smile!

Let me just tell you that all my daily whines and rants go pale and surrender to the reality of this little guy. And I was made very happy by that little smile...

3 Comments:

Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

Awwwwww ... that is SOOOOOO sweet!! How can your heart NOT go out to such a little one?

-G

11:55 AM  
Blogger Howard McEwen, CFA said...

I noticed the same thing. I see a blog, but what's the darned address? I put my complete blog address in the "introduction" part of my blog so all could see it, highlight it, copy it and go back later.
Best of luck.

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes there is a way around that.
Click on Rate the Blog or Leave a comment then you have an option up top to "Close Frame". Once you've done that their real URL will pop up.

Pain in the booty? Yes but hey it's how I got your URL. ;)

rachel@bitchalicious.com/blog

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home