FIREFOX Users! I have no idea why the colors get weird and I am saddly too stupid to change it. Don't strain yourself... Just ask someone who CAN read it to translate it for you!

Sunday, November 28, 2004

I'm SICK

That's ill-sick not perverted-sick. ACK! I thought all that hot soapy dish water was protecting me from disease. But apparently I was wrong cause now I have a bug and whine sniffle sob whine some more. I'm SICK!

My Boy offers this, in cyber-space so it's not REAL: jammies, socks, blankets, crappy TV, soup and lock the kids in their rooms. "That's the best part. I'll lock the kids in their rooms and pet you." Yes. Please.

But in the flesh world (J calls it this. Flesh world, flesh girl. I am a non-flesh girl... Which makes me really hot no matter how I look right now) I have to take care of the kids and the laundry and answer the phone when it rings and do the dishes and all that other stuff that you never get a day off from. I'm mommy. That's that.

So my head is pounding and all I really want is quiet and a nap. But I've got a lot of law to read and its against the law to duct tape your kids into shushhhhhh mode. Feel sorry for me. It's all I have left.

1 Comments:

Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

Awwwwww, poor Penny! I would certainly come help with the kids and laundry if I could. I've been looking for an excuse to get out of the house today. I hope you're feeling better soon!

-G

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home