FIREFOX Users! I have no idea why the colors get weird and I am saddly too stupid to change it. Don't strain yourself... Just ask someone who CAN read it to translate it for you!

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Domestic Penny

OMG. I am overwhelmed with this desire. You will say "Penny, girl. You are free as a bird. Go get a boy toy and have some fun!" but I'll respond with

I DON'T WANNA!

I feel unsettled and at loose ends. What I really want is to be domesticated. Like a house cat. I will lie around the house, being petted and fed. Maybe sit by the fire. Lay up in his lap. Sleep curled into a cat-nap ball with my cold nose in his neck.

I don't wanna date! I don't wanna get out in the world and look around. I just want to settle myself into a place where I know what comes next. With him.

1 Comments:

Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

Comfort. A more basic need than most are willing to admit. :)

-G

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home