FIREFOX Users! I have no idea why the colors get weird and I am saddly too stupid to change it. Don't strain yourself... Just ask someone who CAN read it to translate it for you!

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Poll-O-Rama
(Lama-Ding-Dong)

Penny's lesbo poll has almost worn out its welcome. So, when that thing reaches a hundred I am gonna 86 it and get a new one. The question is: What should Penny's new poll ask? Should I post a poll asking what to put in the next poll? Or, one step up from that...

What Should Penny's Poll Asking What Should Be in Penny's Poll POLL Ask?

Are you dizzy? I sure am.

So, I'm asking sans poll... What should my next poll be about?

P.S. Have you ever so over used a word that it loses all meaning and becomes completely nonsensical? That just happened to me with poll. In fact, I am at this very moment almost certain that poll is not even a real word. Poll poll poll, meaningless noise.

2 Comments:

Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

Well, most polls ARE meaningles, so that fits. ;) What should you ask? I can think of some things, but they would be strictly for adult audiences. ;)

-G

7:19 PM  
Blogger Ms. Lori said...

You should poll people about the new tattoo you're getting -- full back tat of Sylvester Stallone's face or discreet tat on buttock that says "Me So Horny."

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home