FIREFOX Users! I have no idea why the colors get weird and I am saddly too stupid to change it. Don't strain yourself... Just ask someone who CAN read it to translate it for you!

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Another 30 Seconds of Satisfaction

Here comes the 30 second post. Ready, Set, GO!

Can not think a damn thing to say while the seconds tick by in my head. I am not a multi-tasker, can I count the spell check time? OH GOD, I can't what if I typo?? What if I blurt something so private, so personal and I can't take it back then everyone will know like that time I was away at band camp and the counselor thought I had pretty eyes and we went down by the lake that one night, around midnight and he put his hand on my -

OOPS, times up.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is ten seconds of my life I will never get back. Good thing I enjoy your blog. :o)

10:19 AM  
Blogger Bad Penny said...

Hey! Thank you for providing the missing number for this most important calculation. 30 seconds of mindless writing = 10 seconds of grudging reading = BLOG Explosion compels DISSATISFACTION on both ends of the equasion!This should add up to my not participating in blog explosion any more... However, I WON 100 CREDITS YESTERDAY! Now I am officially in it for the occaisional credit reward. Everything else is just so much BLAH BLAH BLAH. Gimme credits.

10:51 AM  
Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

Hell, if it's credits you want, I'll give you 500 credits every time you leave a comment for me.

don't know what you can DO with 'em, but I'll gladly give 'em to you. ;)

-G

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I think I may have been that counseller.
Get a lawyer, girl, that's libel.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home