FIREFOX Users! I have no idea why the colors get weird and I am saddly too stupid to change it. Don't strain yourself... Just ask someone who CAN read it to translate it for you!

Sunday, November 14, 2004

30 Seconds of Satisfaction!

I am attempting to write the Ultimate Blog Explosion Post. It has to have a catchy title (see above), interesting and topical content (see below) and a nice short-ness which lends itself to 30 seconds (maybe 45) and then lets you go on your way.

This is it for today ~

What Penny Had 4 Lunch

Today I had three snack size candy bars (stolen from my helpless children's left over Halloween candy) and a banana.

Next Up! A post written in 30 seconds flat. Sure to be a real crowd pleaser.

This has been a DOSE of satisfaction ~ I'm Bad Penny

2 Comments:

Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

ROTFL. Wonderful!

-G

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best 30 seconds I've had with an unknown woman in a long time. Probably ever. Keep it up.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home