FIREFOX Users! I have no idea why the colors get weird and I am saddly too stupid to change it. Don't strain yourself... Just ask someone who CAN read it to translate it for you!

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Regular Reader Notification of IMPORTANT Penny Blog Fact

Hola Blog Monkeys ~

I had to do a little Blog Explosion account tweaking. I have no idea if that will mess with your blog marks or not! It did mess with my rating... I have none. and It did mess with my comments... I have none.

I hope I haven't made life difficult for those of you that dangle on my every word.

This has been an important update ~ I'm Bad Penny

1 Comments:

Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

LOL. I dumped BE a while back. I subscribed to your RSS feed instead so that I'd know when you post something new. Much more accurate and reliable than BE. :)

-G

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home