FIREFOX Users! I have no idea why the colors get weird and I am saddly too stupid to change it. Don't strain yourself... Just ask someone who CAN read it to translate it for you!

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Poll Post

I am really interested in how this poll will turn out. Right now its neck and neck! How come no one wants me to get a full back tat of Sly? I think this one will hang out to 50 votes and then we'll get a new one. Maybe we'll rename this blog...

As long as we're talking I have to tell you guys that I am not looking forward to the holidays. Bah-Humbug. I have a birthday coming up too. and J promised me Las Vegas, party and hookers! But I don't think it'll really turn out that way. Maybe a Vegas post card from J written against the ass of a hooker. That's about all I can expect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home