FIREFOX Users! I have no idea why the colors get weird and I am saddly too stupid to change it. Don't strain yourself... Just ask someone who CAN read it to translate it for you!

Sunday, December 05, 2004

End Of A Poll

It is the end of my second poll. I have to say that I am a bit surprised. I was pretty sure that the Ass Tat would win.

Penny NEEDS A New Tattoo!
Which is the BEST tattoo for me?
TAT of Sly w/ "Me so Horny" on HIS Ass
46%
24
Tasteful little ass TAT that reads "Me so Horny"
44%
23
Full Back TAT of Sylvester Stallone
10%
5
total votes: 52

Now I have to find someone who is able to artfully render Sly for me. I may have to look all over the world for just the right person to do my tattoo. It may take years of diligent and patient searching and interviewing. I will let you know when I have located the perfect artist. Don't hold your breath though. This could take awhile. Speaking of taking awhile... See my new poll and Please VOTE!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Search no more, Bad Penny! I know of a fabulous artist here in Rochester who would do both you and Sly justice. I will fund your trip to my fair city (gag), and the artist, formally known as Prince, will do the work for a measly five bucks and a case of Coors.

C'mon, baby -- you can't pass up a deal like that.

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home