FIREFOX Users! I have no idea why the colors get weird and I am saddly too stupid to change it. Don't strain yourself... Just ask someone who CAN read it to translate it for you!

Sunday, January 02, 2005

The LOVE Rhomboid

I was talking to Metro-Sexual Guy today --just read through everything I've ever written if you need to know who this guy is-- and he said this silly thing to me:


"Hey Penny, for a girl who is not into drama you've sure set yourself up now!"


to which I replied


"What the hell does that mean?"

and he said


"You're in a love triangle..."

We had been talking about My Boy and the Bartender and Scoot who was sitting in the very next room and will not go away no matter how many times I wiggle my nose and click my heels and offer up chickens for sacrifice. MSG was not very good at geometry I guess.

"Triangle? It's more like a love rhomboid." There are 4 sides. Mine: poor sad love sick girl who can not be with The Boy and is tired of crying in the shower. The Boy's: poor sad reality marinated boy with responsibilities beyond the fact that I cry in the shower. Scoot's: poor sad deluded man-child that refuses to open his eyes to even peek at reality or responsibility. & The Bartender: who the hell knows what his poor sadness is...

I started to think a lot about the love aspect of that. Then it occurred to me that "Love Rhomboid" would make a really great band name! Who has ADD now, J? I've been writing songs, designing the band tattoo and working on album concepts all centered around Euclidean geometry. Normally this would be an ok way to kill 7 hours. But I have tests. Starting tomorrow. Tests that will determine if I can go on and be a law school graduate... sit for the bar... be an attorney and eventually be a judge who has to recuse herself every time some yay-hoo points and says "Hey! You're that chick from the Penny Blog!"

Holy Hell loyal Blog Monkeys! I need to learn some law and stop this asinine obsessing over minutiae. The Boy likes to say this to me "It is what it is." or "It'll be what it's gonna be." or "Get your ass over here! I must have you now." Wait. I made that last part up. More ADD wishful thinkin!

My point, and I do have one, is that I need to get a grip. I need to choose my priorities. Plot my course. Set my sails... bleck.

Here's the good news, kids. Rarely do you get fired from your job at The Burger Bandit when some yay-hoo points and says "Hey, you're that chick from the Penny Blog."

You want fries with that?

3 Comments:

Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

LOL. At the Burger Bandit you may just get a raise. ;)

Relationships defined by geometry. There's an interesting tangent with which I may just have to spend some time.

;)

-G

5:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So help me out here, is there a law against being that chick from the Penny Blog ?
What page of the Law books is that on ?

Or did I miss something majorly tangential in Geometry ?

And which one of those dudes is the Square on the HypotheticalNews ?

Keep Blogging
That Dude from the YinYangBlog Triangle

1:54 PM  
Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Ah, Lou. Louie, Louie, Lou-iiiiiiiiiiieeee! Stop poking yer stick into my peeps' blogs, eh?

Anyway, Bad Penny, rock on.

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home