FIREFOX Users! I have no idea why the colors get weird and I am saddly too stupid to change it. Don't strain yourself... Just ask someone who CAN read it to translate it for you!

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Turn and Face the Strange Changes...

To begin with I 86ed the poll. Polls are starting to bug me. Imagine that!

Next, and as a special Bonus Prize!, I've added a little cast bio on the right. (Right. Right over there. Just look at the right and you'll see it there.) It was at the suggestion of a Loyal Blog Monkey and you all know that I live to do your bidding!

Furthermore and without any ado I added a little list of Blog Monkeys. Kids, my dear sweet wonderful monkey children... If your name does not appear there it is only because Penny is tired and addled and frankly a bit slow. There are more I know. At least two, maybe three, more Loyal Blog Monkeys. I will add you. I promise.

Darling! You know I love you. Just remind me, again, what your name is?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

An honour to be recognised by such an esteemed lady blog alter ego. May the heavens bestow fecundity upon your home.

Of course, the truth has been stretched somewhat - if you were to do our bidding you would have had that lezzo affair by now and got the tattoo. But nice to see the cast list suggestion was, at least, taken on board.

Drop by Chateau Tao anytime.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Bad Penny said...

Oh Chairman! Who says I haven't done those things?

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home