FIREFOX Users! I have no idea why the colors get weird and I am saddly too stupid to change it. Don't strain yourself... Just ask someone who CAN read it to translate it for you!

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

"I Will No Longer FEED Your Leader"

Number One had an emergency C-section on Martin Luther King day, giving birth to a lovely baby girl -- Who they refuse to call Martin Luther. What the hell? Isn't it fitting that she be named after this great soul who we remember on this day? Picky parents...

Speaking of picky, Number One has refused further antibiotics. She seems to think that a lack of fever and a lack of pain and a lack of any other symptom of infection sorta means she had no infection. The nurses fought with her a little about it. But she's tired of the constant blood drawing, never ending testing. She looked the nurse dead in the eye and said "I will no longer feed your leader."

I almost peed myself laughing at that.

Is it paranoid to think that they take at least half the blood to give to an elite squad of vampire hospital administrators? Well, yeah. It is. But what the heck. I wouldn't want to feed their leader either.

4 Comments:

Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

Gee, and Martina is such a NICE name. ;)

Congrats on the little one. I'm sure she'll be beautiful once she gets past the red-and-wrinkly phase. :)

-G

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS !

Of course a new born baby is gonna suck as much blood as a vampire in the long run.

Enjoy :-)

1:46 PM  
Blogger makuahine said...

Oh man they took so much blood from me when I had my little one. It didn't help that my blood pressure was very high so they had to test for _everything_. And I hate needles!

On another note, your sex poll is screwed up... damn. :-(

lol

8:04 AM  
Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Oh, CONGRATULATIONS, Bad Penny!

I can't imagine the joy...

BTW, your daughter sounds fab, just like her momma.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home