FIREFOX Users! I have no idea why the colors get weird and I am saddly too stupid to change it. Don't strain yourself... Just ask someone who CAN read it to translate it for you!

Monday, October 03, 2005

The PROJECT

Hola Blog Monkeys and Those With Patience...

It has been the busiest time in my life lately. Something's gotta give and guess what? It wasn't just this blog. It was most of my friends, much of the laundry, the general level of cleanliness, working out and the bath room re-model. Don't take it personally. I suck for everyone right now.

Anyway, I want to let you know how the project is coming along. Pretty good, kids! I am out in the sun in my bikini trying to keep my tan... because when I take off my clothes to get in the shower I feel pretty damned hot while naked. and that was the point of the project! Is it possible? Could The Project be at an end???

Perhaps.

Yesterday I had some company while I was in the yard in my bikini. That always creeps me out. Why do strangers think its cool to come and talk to you in your yard? Am I a seperationist at heart? Why wont people just leave me the EFF alone?

Yesterdays visitors were Witnesses. I have nothing against the Witnesses. I just do not wish to be witnessed to. But how upset can I get that a perfect stranger cares so much for me that they try to save my soul from eternal damnation, just cause? Or do they have a quota in order to save their souls from eternal damnation?

Well, I sent them packing. I am not interested in being converted to their doctrine. I am not interested in shouldering their dogma. Plus I have enough to read without adding the Watchtower. But, the truth is, I would have probably spoken to them longer if I had been wearing some clothing. Part of the get-lost-quick-ness of my response was me being nearly naked. Is this a set back? I think not. Polite society requires somewhat modest clothing (at least some of the time) and I need to be stopped before I am just naked all the time, like Will Farrell in some Saturday Night Live sketch come to life.

So. Maybe my coming pasty winter whiteness will change all this but as for right now...

I'm pretty hot naked.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Don't you just hate it when someone tries to "convert" you! Bravo on the semi-nude exhibionist foray into the yard. I'm way too old and too round for that myself, but I'm cheering you on.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Charles Riedmueller said...

"I'm pretty hot naked"

Oh yeah? Prove it.

bloggerspammerbot-dude (above) needs research material anyway.

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

San Diego is having a Hot Rod Halloween on Sunday, October 30. If you love indy show truck then you will want to be there! All kinds of indy show truck will be in attendance. For more information go to indy show truck
See Ya There!!

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home