FIREFOX Users! I have no idea why the colors get weird and I am saddly too stupid to change it. Don't strain yourself... Just ask someone who CAN read it to translate it for you!

Thursday, May 19, 2005

On Line Dating... or How Penny Got Her Groove Back

Italian Guy :ciao

Penny: Hola

Italian Guy: how r u

Penny: a little sleepy... you?

Italian Guy: im fine

Italian Guy: i have to say youre a cutie [points for using the correct you're]

Penny: well, thank you
I have to say you're too young for me~

Penny: heres a question [He has non-smoker in his profile but a photo of himself with a nasty-ass cigar sticking out of his face] do cigars not count as smoking?

Italian Guy: i smoke like 5 a year

Italian Guy :in summer

Italian Guy: wow you r a hottie am i really to young

Penny: you are 10 years younger than me!

Italian Guy: is that a problem

Penny: depends on what you mean by problem

Italian Guy: the age factor

Penny: are you vacuous?

Penny: dont look it up

Italian Guy: whats that

Penny: silly

Penny: empty headed

Italian Guy: im not

Italian Guy: why ?

Penny: well its hard not to classify people

Italian Guy: im not like that

Penny: I try not to be but its been difficult on here

Penny: its a weird way to meet people, you know?

Penny: so do you have an actual job or are you hoping? [he's coming to Los Angeles for an "acting" job]

Italian Guy: yes im a professional actor in Milano

Italian Guy: a long with being a lawyer [alright. Can I let him get away with this one? He didn't know what vacuous means...]

Penny: get out of town

Penny: you are not a lawyer... I am prepared with a quiz . say when you're ready

Italian Guy: go for it

Penny: I will not ask you the rule against perpetuities... cause Im nice. Whats Res Ipsa Loquitur mean?

Italian Guy: the same thing means

Penny: Nope

Italian Guy: loquitur means sepaking [points for googleing latin JK]

Penny: speaks ... res ipsa loquitur is a legal term of art!

Penny: alright that was hard, sorry

Italian Guy: hey ill be back shortly

Italian Guy: dont go away

He never came back.

OK. So I lied about getting my groove back. Sue me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sure know how to put a guy at ease.

Timeo Danaos et Dona Ferentes !

(he was probably a ๅ‘้„™็š„ไบบ)

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home