FIREFOX Users! I have no idea why the colors get weird and I am saddly too stupid to change it. Don't strain yourself... Just ask someone who CAN read it to translate it for you!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I am dating that guy that other men resent... for making them look bad

So, Marvin and I went Roller Skating on Sunday. I capitalized that because it was a premiere event. Out of this experience came the following observations:

1. I want shiny skates with flashing wheels, preferably in white and pink and chrome.


2. Every single solitary woman in that place wishes she was me and either secretly, or right out loud, resents her unromantic stick-in-the-mud husband/boyfriend/lover for NOT being Marvin.


3. It is good to be on my end of that equation.

I suppose that I am still waiting for the other shoe to drop. It’s a rotten way to be but how can I over come that in just a few weeks? In the mean time, ladies, resent me all you want to. I plan to go skating again on Sunday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Charles Riedmueller said...

I went skating with Hope . . . guys did't resent me though, they kind of looked at me funny. "You did whaaa ...?"

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home