FIREFOX Users! I have no idea why the colors get weird and I am saddly too stupid to change it. Don't strain yourself... Just ask someone who CAN read it to translate it for you!

Saturday, July 31, 2004

Music 4 Today

Bad Religion ~ SANITY
There's a watch in my pocket and it's hands are broken
the face is blank but the gears are turning
CONFUSION
is a fundamental state of mind
it doesn't really matter what i'm figuring out
i'm guaranteed to wind up in a state of doubt
and sanity is a full time job
in a world that is always changing
and sanity is a state of mind
that you believe
in
sanity
there's a shadow on the wall where the paint is peeling
my bodys moving forward but my mind is reeling
DEPRESSION
is a fundamental state of being
it doesn't really matter how my day has turned out
i always end up living in this world
of
doubt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home