FIREFOX Users! I have no idea why the colors get weird and I am saddly too stupid to change it. Don't strain yourself... Just ask someone who CAN read it to translate it for you!

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

More Jackass, what else is there?

He told me today that he has not read my email... This is the reason why I have no answers to questions I've asked. BUT... Do I even want to contemplate the but? But, he also said "So you only got a 90 on your practice exam... You're gonna fail."

Problem is this. The info about the practice exam and what I got... It was in the email. The email that he said he didn't read. I don't even want to think about that. About the idea that he is just playing with my head in such a horrible way. But I guess I have to think about it now. If we are very lucky, I wont cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home