FIREFOX Users! I have no idea why the colors get weird and I am saddly too stupid to change it. Don't strain yourself... Just ask someone who CAN read it to translate it for you!

Saturday, October 23, 2004

LOOK AT ME!! LOOK AT ME!!!!

Apparently I am an attention whore. I jumped into the Blog Explosion pool canon ball style with my nose plugs on... Only just now came up for air.

What have I encountered you ask?

Many many scary things. A person asking what is the point of having a president when we've got the Congress and the House? No, really, what is the point? Ah! Lovely question, so insightful. Lets just wonder for a moment what would happen if every decision ever made had to be debated and put to a vote. Then we'll ask again: Why have one guy for that? Wish I knew.

Various knitting blogs. I'm sorry. Knitting sucks. The only thing that sucks harder than knitting is writing about knitting. Sucking just beyond that? Reading writing about knitting.

Scads and oodles of political commentary. I suppose if I was short an opinion or two, and in need of finding one QUICK, I could get into reading the random thoughts about politics of others. But I find myself thinking these thoughts for myself. Its far more efficient to do all my own thinking in house.

I've seen some tragic things. A man struggling to cope with his wife's personality disorder, photos of an impossibly small baby born too soon, and all manner of heart break. Mixed in there with a woman who fervently announces that her cat has "Past Away". You will congratulate me when I say that I did not pause to correct her in respect for her grief.

But it all begs the question, doesn't it? Who are you? and what do you think of me?

ME! ME! Look at me!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So far so good, just found you today -- you don't knit, that's good, and you are pretty funny in your post, which means I am coming back!

5:51 AM  
Blogger Jax said...

really funny blog!! i wonder why everyone wants to post an opinion on the political drama in the US of A!

i watched this movie "lost in translation" sometime ago. scarlett says that every woman goes through a phase in her life where she clicks photos of her feet. do you think this is true?

7:58 AM  
Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

Liked your byline. Enjoyed:-)

10:54 AM  
Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

Liked your byline. Enjoyed:-)

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all know the universe revolves aroun d ME! ;)

~Genuine

www.genuineblog.com

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home