FIREFOX Users! I have no idea why the colors get weird and I am saddly too stupid to change it. Don't strain yourself... Just ask someone who CAN read it to translate it for you!

Monday, October 25, 2004

~~Sucking Mud Pit of COMMENT dilemma~~

I do know some bloggers who reply to comments in their own comments... This has some utility I suppose. But it does require a constant comment checking ritual (Is it possible that Lipton some how foresaw the future?) that I am just not prepared to engage in. I'd have to check and reply and then you'd have to check back for a reply and then I'd have to check to see if another reply is required... End Result? We become mired in a sucking mud pit of comment-re-comment-ism. It makes me weary just to think of it.

So! I love the comments from Loyal Blog monkeys & neophytes alike; but if you wanna hear back from me then shoot me a email to

badpenny_eviltwin@Yahoo.com .

Until I hear from you in a very personal way I will just read your comments, consider them witty, insightful, or insane (MY CHOICE!) and then get on with the rest of my life. This is really as nature intended it. Please don't cry. You know I love you, baby.

This has been a Blog Ritual Reformation Moment ~ I'm Bad Penny

############################
Spell Checker Update: For badpenny it offers me ~ bedpan. OUCH.

1 Comments:

Blogger Frank said...

Hey Bedpan, it's all good. I know what you mean about the endless checking & rechecking. It's a little easier to keep track of it all now that Blogger shoots me an e-mail when I get a comment. But still...

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home