FIREFOX Users! I have no idea why the colors get weird and I am saddly too stupid to change it. Don't strain yourself... Just ask someone who CAN read it to translate it for you!

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

My HOT Airport Date

I needed a ride to the airport. I asked a friend a few weeks ago ("What are the odds you could take me to the airport?" "Zero." zero is our number) Asked my Girly friend. She's gotta get her kids to school and her hubby is going to work too early and wishes she could but she can't.

So I asked the Bartender.

He says "Gee I would but I have to be at work by 10:30."

I said "No problem. I have to be at the airport around 8."

He replies "Gee I would but... I don't wanna."

Oh well. I said "Oh well"

Later that day, I am taking Little B to my house and The Bartender says to his son "Penny will take good care of you, cause if she doesn't I'll crash her on the way to the airport."

"You're taking me to the airport?"

"You bet."

Strangely, I am looking forward to this. The Bartender and I need to have a talk about what our current state of relationship is. Because when we last discussed it he pretty much told me it was bad for him to be chasing me around while I was all screwed up. Bad for him to be engaged in unrequited "crush". I get that.

And that was bad for me as well.

So we need to talk a bit. Plus its always nice to have someone to kiss good bye.

I'll see you all when I get back!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm currently kissless. Ex Sweet Thang decided that he wanated younger/skankier/more varied women. So I'm doing the solo thing again. I went 2 years mad at guys before, don't know what I'll do this time. Care if I just enjoy your lovelife via athe web? Consider me your resident vouyer!

1:36 PM  
Blogger Trudging said...

oh Penny

2:12 PM  
Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

1. have a safe trip.
2. Hope the plane ride goes well, too.

;)

-G

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Penny, where you going ?
Did I miss something ?

If you are anywhere England pop in for some Dim Sum and TsingTao

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home