FIREFOX Users! I have no idea why the colors get weird and I am saddly too stupid to change it. Don't strain yourself... Just ask someone who CAN read it to translate it for you!

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Miss Mood Swing

If you live in Southern California, or have visited, and if you've ever been to the Orange County SWAP meet or the OC Fair (there in lovely Costa Mesa, just inland from NEWPORT BEACH) you will know what I am about to recollect. For those of you that do not know this, I'll do my best to paint the picture. There is a guy there, little oriental guy of indeterminate age, selling some sort of veggie cutting device. We call him Chop Chop.

He demonstrates this thing while chanting, in a sing song monotone brain rending repetitive fashion; "Back and forth back and forth keep on going back and forth..." over and over and over.


Well kids! Thats me. Mood Swing City. Chop Chops song plays in my head endlessly. AK! "Back and forth..."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home