FIREFOX Users! I have no idea why the colors get weird and I am saddly too stupid to change it. Don't strain yourself... Just ask someone who CAN read it to translate it for you!

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Reality TV

Go back, way back and read the list of things I hate. Why? Because I told you to. Duh.

There is a new freaking reality show coming on soon. I saw the add today. Its about BOXING. Holy CRAP. boxing. Would you please come to my house and just punch me in the head until this boxing night mare is replaced by some other kind of brain damage? I thought my life sucked right now. Then I hear this piece of good news.

Did you hear that? That strange clanging sound? It was our country's collective IQ dropping another 10 points. I feel dumber just for knowing about it.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home