FIREFOX Users! I have no idea why the colors get weird and I am saddly too stupid to change it. Don't strain yourself... Just ask someone who CAN read it to translate it for you!

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Shower Talk

I am in the shower. I can not lock the door because number 3 child needs free access to me. What if something important comes up during the 10 minutes I am in there?

Door opens. "Are you in the shower?"

Well, the water is running and the shower doors are clear. So, yes, I am in the shower.

"Do you love yellow?"

That's a better question. No obvious answer.

"Well, I like yellow."

"So, what about blue, and red and purple? Do you LOVE blue and red and purple?"

Hmmm. Can one ever truly love a color?

"No sweetie, I just like all the colors."

"OK! Call me if you need me!"

Slam.

Can I even recall a time where I got to shower alone, uninterupted? Would I remember it fondly if I did? This is better. This is great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home