FIREFOX Users! I have no idea why the colors get weird and I am saddly too stupid to change it. Don't strain yourself... Just ask someone who CAN read it to translate it for you!

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Jackass Update

Tonight I start my first class of the semester. With jackass. Gonna see him. and smell him. and listen to him say things that remind me.

It is so good (miss him like crazy, I do!) and so bad (can't lick him, nope!) that I am just about as spun as you can get. Perhaps if I maintain this manic level of dread and anticipation I'll be so exhausted by 6:45 that I'll just put my head on my desk and snooze.

Cross your fingers that I do not drool and snore. You never get a second chance to make a first impression... (on my evidence prof)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home